Emergency cash loans are loans that, as the name implies, you can get approved for and funded instantly. These are loans that you can turn to when you have no other resources for cash at your disposal.
In most cases, when you need money you turn to the usual resources, such as your paycheck, doing another business deal, borrowing from your savings, or charging to your credit cards. However, there are situations when all of these options come up short but you still need cash before your next paycheck.
Getting approved for an emergency loan requires completing an application. When your application is processed, it is likely that your credit score will be checked along the way. If you have a poor credit score, you may find it more challenging to get approved than if you had better credit - or you may get approved but have to pay higher fees and/or interest rates for your loan.
If you are looking for emergency cash loans but unlimited by your poor credit score, here are some tips for you:
1. Ideally you would have an emergency cash fund already built up. However, this obviously is not the case right now. Still, it's something to consider in the future so that you can avoid a repetition of your current situation.
2. Consider talking to friends and family first. People close to you may have recently been in a similar situation and are in the position to offer advice on where to go for a fast cash loan. Or, they may even offer to extend you a loan.
3. Options for an emergency loan are many. They include borrowing against your credit card (but at high interest), a home equity loan (if you have a home with some equity in it), a home equity line of credit, an unsecured payday loan or a signature loan.
4. Consider talking to a credit union. Often, they have more reasonable terms than do banks or other lending institutions.
5. Look at a Payday Loan. Payday loans are short-term loans that you pay back the next time you get your paycheck. Interest rates and fees are usually fairly high for this type of service.
6. Consider a Signature Loan as an option. These are debt obligations that are not secured by any assets like a car or home. There are minimum requirements, however, including being currently employed and must make at least $800 per month. You also must be at least 18 years old, be a U.S. citizen, and currently have an active bank account in your name.
If you are looking for an emergency cash loan, consider all of your options and do your shopping before settling on any single lender.